Maps of the World and USA for PowerPoint and Keynote!
Use PowerPoint tools to change colors
- Each area (country, state, county) is an object
- Select objects to change color, size, etc.
- All text is editable so you can change font, color, size, etc.
- You can add stars, banners or other graphics.
See All our PowerPoint maps:
Easy to Purchase and Use PowerPoint Maps
- Maps work with any recent version of PowerPoint or Keynote
- You can buy maps individually, or in collections
- Prices range from $9.95 for a single map to $99 for a complete collection
- Download maps immediately after purchase
- Royalty-free license with every purchase
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee!
- Multi-seat License available for larger work groups!
Using Adobe Illustrator Maps in PowerPoint and Keynote
You can also insert our Adobe Illustrator format maps into PowerPoint and Keynote slides like any other photo or clip-art illustration. Simply drag and drop into Keynote, or in PowerPoint use the menu command Insert > Photo > Picture From File - and Enable: All Files. Then choose the map file and it will appear in your slide.
You can then change the size and position of the map, but cannot alter any of the colors, lines, or fonts.