USA with All Counties
Adobe Illustrator Maps • EPS Vector Maps • High Resolution JPEG Raster Maps
USA Map with All Counties • Royalty Free Digital Vector Maps • Download 24/7
Maps of Individual US States with Counties:
Adobe Illustrator Format Vector Maps
All our ".Ai" (Adobe Illustrator Format) maps are delivered as layered and fully editable Adobe Illustrator vector format files.
You will need Adobe Illustrator (CS3 or later) to open and edit these maps. Our maps are saved in Adobe Illustrator CS3 file format, and are fully compatible with versions CS3, CS4, CS5 & CS6 for either Macintosh or Windows.
All features on our Illustrator digital maps are fully editable:
• All Map Areas - such as countries, states, counties, etc are closed vector objects so you can add or change the color fills
• All Lines - such as highways and rivers, are fully editable
• All Text - such as place names, state names, etc are fully editable font text (not outlines) so you can easily change the size, color, style, etc.
• Vector Format - because our maps are vector graphics (not images), they can be scaled to any size and will print at the highest resolution.
• Layered - All features are in layers, so you can easily turn features on and off: see the Feature/Layer list for each map.
• Compatible - with a wide variety of Adobe products, including any version of Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, InDesign, Flash, etc.
Download a Free Sample in Adobe Illustrator Format:
You can download fully functional samples in Adobe Illustrator format.
View our Free Map Illustrator Training Videos:
To see how our Adobe Illustrator files work, see the instructional design videos on our Map Design Tips page.
Layered for Easy Editability:
You can use the editing tools in Adobe Illustrator to easily select and modify text, line, and area features. For example, you could select an entire layer of area objects, line features, or text - and quickly change their color, line weight, or font.
Note on Adobe Reader and Acrobat:
These files cannot be edited with Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Professional. If you do not have Illustrator, please consider our PowerPoint Maps.
Call us at 800-334-4291 or email us with any questions.