Brazil Country Vector Maps
Brazil Adobe Illustrator Maps
Royalty-Free • High Detail EPS Vector Maps • Download 24/7
We also have Rio, Brazilia, and several other Brazil City Maps in Adobe Illustrator Format.
Country Maps in Vector Adobe Illustrator Format
Map Resources country maps can be edited with Adobe Illustrator or CS. Maps are saved with fully editable layers, object and font-based text. "High resolution" vector format files can be purchased and downloaded 24/7.
• High-Res Maps - because our maps are vector graphics, they can be scaled to any size and will print at high resolution
• All Lines - such as country borders, are fully editable
• All Text - such as city names, country names, etc is fully editable font text (not outlines) so you can change the size, color, style, etc.
• Layered - All features are in layers: see the Feature/Layer list for each map
• Compatible - with a wide variety of Adobe products, including Photoshop, AfterEffects, InDesign, Flash, etc.
Download a Free Sample in Adobe Illustrator Vector Format
You can download fully functional sample in Adobe Illustrator vector format.
View our Free Videos
To see how our Adobe Illustrator maps work, see the instructional videos on our Map Design Tips page.
Note on Terrain Maps
All maps with "Terrain" in their name also have a Photoshop "Background Relief Image" layer showing shaded relief terrain, in addition to the Illustrator layers of text, line, and area vector objects.
Note on Compatibility
You must have Adobe Illustrator (CS3 or later) to open and edit these maps. They are saved as Adobe Illustrator CS3 files & are compatible with Adobe Illustrator versions CS3, CS4, CS5 & CS6 for either Macintosh or Windows. These files will not open with Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Professional. If you do not have Illustrator, please consider our PowerPoint Maps.
Call us at 800-334-4291 or email us with any questions.