Sample Maps - for PowerPoint and Keynote
Map Resources PowerPoint format maps are editable PPT files that allow you to create compelling graphics for your presentations. They can be opened and edited in any recent version of PowerPoint or Keynote.
The best way to see how the PPT maps work is to download a sample and try it yourself. Edit the map, then bring it into a presentation and see how it looks.
PowerPoint Sample Maps
With Map Resources PPT maps, we make it as easy as possible to add compelling graphics to your presentations.
Each area (country, state, county) is an object you can select and change color, size, etc. All text is editable font you can change size, etc.
You can add stars, banners, charts or other elements to enhance your presentation.
You can also view a short video
on how our PowerPoint maps work.
See All our PowerPoint maps:
Easy to Purchase and Use PowerPoint Maps
- Maps work with any recent version of PowerPoint or Keynote
- You can buy maps individually, or in collections
- Prices range from $9.95 for a single map to $99 for a complete collection
- Collections give you consistent map appearance for professional looking presentations
- Download maps immediately after purchase
- Royalty-free license with every purchase
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee!
- Multi-seat License available for larger work groups!
Using Adobe Illustrator Maps in PowerPoint and Keynote